Welcome to The Meditation Course website. I'm Robert Mitchell. I have taught mindfulness, meditation and resilience to the public and organisations in about 3,500 classes since 2013. Some of my students have attended my training throughout all of that time. And I have only ever received 5-Star reviews on all social media.
- Free Forever Subscription: Get access to some basic features at no cost (Click the floating green button on the bottom right to join as a free-forever member.)
- Meditation Course Membership: Try all features free for the first month.
Worried about an unused subscription? Don't be. Every email you receive from us, typically four each week, includes a button at the bottom. Click it, and you'll be directed to your billing page where you can unsubscribe in a single click. You will also be able to see all your past billing, your due date and amount.
Now read on with confidence!
Or click here to Subscribe for free.
Unlock a Life of Focus and Calm by Joining The Meditation Course
- Four Live Online Meditation Classes Each Week: Join us for four live group guided meditation classes each week throughout the year on Zoom.
- Stay Informed and Inspired with Weekly Meditation Insights: In addition you will get our weekly insights newsletter and you can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the world of meditation.
- Never Miss an Update for New Articles and Podcast Episodes: Get notified when new articles and podcast episodes are released, giving you access to the latest insights and tools to enhance your meditation practice.
- Achieve Your Goals with Specialised Content: As a member of our community, you will have access to exclusive membership content with hundreds of articles and classes.
- Stay in Contact Real-Time With WhatsApp - We Are Only a Message Away: You get access to our exclusive WhatsApp Group and you can contact us directly for up-to-the-minute updates, guidance and notifications about classes and courses.
- Strengthen Your Practice in a Supportive Community: Join our active, engaged and growing community to build your practice with the support of like-minded individuals also committed to greater success and happiness through meditation
Simple Steps to Start Your Meditation Journey
The heart of The Meditation Course is a course of Live online group guided meditation classes on Zoom that run throughout the year. The classes are often recorded to listen to later on this site or as podcast episodes. The training runs throughout the year with a few short breaks for holidays.
Currently, classes run at these times each week:
- Tuesdays at 1 pm
- Thursdays at 7 pm
- Saturdays at 10 am
- Sundays at 7 pm
These times are for London, England.
Once you subscribe, you will get a Zoom link emailed to you before each class starts. See below for details.
Click the Green Button Below to Subscribe
Getting the live class notifications
There is a site post for every live class which is then emailed to all subscribers. Sometimes this is just before the class.
To check if you are subscribed to the newsletter, visit the floating button on the bottom right and update your preferences.
If you prefer that the newsletter is turned off, you can visit this site before the class begins. You will see the class for the post.
Check your spam or junk mail folder if you don’t see an email from the meditation course before the class.
You can also be notified of the post in our WhatsApp Group. Click this link to join The Meditation Course WhatsApp Group. I post links to the website posts for each class and an update if a recording is uploaded.
If your email arrives before the class, click the link in the email at the time indicated in the class. Zoom will open up and add you to the class.
If you get any further problems, click this link and contact me (before the class begins) on WhatsApp.
Our Mission: Empowering You to Live a Better Life
The Meditation Course is the latest online evolution of the training I have delivered in thousands of training sessions since 2013.
The training is designed to help you build and grow your meditation practice and uncover the secret to living a life of focus, calmness and relaxation.
My goal is to teach as many people as possible the skills and tools that I used to change my life for the better.
I commit to making my training as inclusive, accessible and useful as possible.
If you want to learn more about me, visit the link at the bottom of this page.
Read my reviews by visiting the link at the bottom of this page to learn more about me and hear what my students say.
Is This Course Right for You? Tailored Training for All Levels
The Meditation Course is meditation as mental training. It is aimed at those learning or returning to meditation.
The heart of the training is regular weekly live-streamed meditation classes and supporting content. The classes run throughout the year with a few breaks that I notify you of. Every so often, if there is some sort of emergency and I can't make a class, you will be notified by email from this site and in the WhatsApp group.
Once you have subscribed, the links will be emailed to you before the classes.
Robert gave me the tools and techniques to manage stressful and difficult situations in my professional and personal life, which I have benefitted from as have those around me. - Alison Shomade, Ofgem (UK Govt. Energy Regulator) People Project Manager
Quality Assured: No Dogma, Just Effective Techniques
- No religious dogma. No pseudo-science.
- No evangelising.
- No mumbo-jumbo to swallow:You do not need to believe or not believe anything to benefit from the training.
- Accessible and Inclusive. Everyone is welcome!
- Ancient Practices Taught In A Modern Way.
Why Choose Us: A Community-Based Approach to Meditation
- We don't listen to apps. We meditate in a group, online and in person.
- We are part of a community that meets to meditate regularly together and also connects and socialises.
- We are constantly learning new practices and improving our old practices.
- We have either structured learning or self-directed learning to suit our learning style.
Join with Confidence: Risk-Free and Highly Respected
This has been a fantastic find. I have learned that techniques which I might have previously dismissed as “airy fairy” really do work and are incredibly powerful. - Martin on Facebook
Your Subscription Benefits: Consistency and Community
To successfully build your practice, you need consistency and to meditate in a group. Every successful meditator does this at some point.
You can attend our weekly live-streamed meditation classes. The classes are based on either the topics of the month or a short course.
I am yet to meet a resilience teacher with Robert’s level of insight, and could not recommend him more highly! - Michael Matania of Mind - the mental health charity.
Click below to subscribe.